Complete information on Data Protection
1. Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
MODELANDO PROYECTOS S.L.
Joyero Park of Córdoba
Carretera de Palma del Rio, km 3.3
Industrial Module M47, Phase 8
14005 - Cordoba
672 602 590
2. For what purpose do we process your personal data?
In MODELANDO PROYECTOS SL we treat the information provided by interested persons in order to carry out the administrative, accounting and fiscal management of the requested services, as well as send commercial communications about our products and services. No automated decisions will be made based on the data provided.
3. How long will we keep your data?
The data will be kept as long as the interested party does not request its deletion, and where appropriate, for the years necessary to comply with legal obligations.
4. What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
We indicate the legal basis for the processing of your data:
• Execution of a contract: Perform the administrative, accounting and fiscal management of the requested services
• Legitimate interest of the Responsible: Send commercial communications about our products and services
5. To which recipients will your data be communicated?
The data will be communicated to the following recipients:
• Tax Administration, in order to comply with legal obligations
• Financial institutions, in order to turn the corresponding receipts
6. Data transfers to third countries
No data transfers to third countries are foreseen.
7. What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation on whether or not MODELANDO PROYECTOS SL is processing personal data that concerns them.
Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected. You also have the right to the portability of your data.
In certain circumstances, interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims. In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, interested parties may object to the processing of their data.
In this case, MODELANDO PROYECTOS.SL will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. You can materially exercise your rights in the following way: by contacting the address of the person responsible for the treatment When the sending of commercial communications is made using the legitimate interest of the person responsible as a legal basis, the interested party may oppose the processing of their data for that purpose.
If you have given your consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw the consent granted at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
In the event that you feel that your rights regarding the protection of your personal data have been violated, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you can file a claim with the competent Data Protection Control Authority through its website: www.agpd.es.
8. How have we obtained your data?
The personal data that we treat in MODELANDO PROYECTOS.SL come from: The interested party. The categories of data that are processed are:
• Identification data.
• Postal and electronic addresses.
• Commercial information.